It is a very pleasant experience that lasts for approximately 10 hours.
During the trip, there will be guided visits to archeological sites.
The first visit will be to the Sistine Chapel of the Andes, and we will continue with a visit to the archeological site of The Inca Temple of Raqchi. We will pass through La Raya Pass, which has a height of 4,335 meters. Finally, our ultimate stop will be the Incan Museum of Pukara.
The duration of the visit in each archeological site will be between approximately 20 and 40 minutes.
A buffet lunch will also be available in a tourist restaurant located in the province of Sicuani. The lunch consists of a variety of typical food with salads and a selection of desserts.
- 6:20 Hotel pick-up in Cusco
- 7:00 Depart from Cusco for Puno
- Guided visits of archeological sites during the trip.
- 13:00 Lunch in Sicuani
- 17:30 Leave the city of Puno.
- Transport to your hotel in Puno
Included/ Not Included
- Transportation to Hotel in Cusco/Bus Terminal/Hotel in Puno
- Bus Tickets
- Lunch Buffet
- Hot Drinks on the Bus
- Entrance into archeological sites
- Extra drinks
- Departures are daily.