This incredibly magical, wonderful, and enigmatic place is one of the “NEW WONDERS OF THE WORLD” and goes by the name of MACHUPICCHU.
Finally, our sole purpose is to explore the sanctuary of Machupicchu. A dream come true for many, visiting this sacred place will fill you with energy from the moment you cross the entrance. You will be in awe of the sacred mountains that surround it and the vegetation that decorates this beautiful area.
We invite you to make the visit with our family (Amaru Journey Peru agency) and allow the energy of this incredible Inca city to replenish you.
Bookings are 1 month in advance.
The departures are daily.
We offer the tour with two train companies:
SACRED VALLEY TOUR WITH CONNECTION TO THE VILLAGE OF MACHUPICCHU.
- 07:30 a.m. Pick up from the hotel for the start of the tour.
- 08:00 a.m. Start of the Sacred Valley Tour.
- Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas. You will visit the Pisac Archaeological Site, Pisac handicraft Market, Urubamba (Lunch), and Ollantaytambo Archaeological Site.
- 7:04 p.m. Inca Rail train ride from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes
- 8:45 p.m. Arrival of the train to the Town of Machu Picchu.
- Transfer to the hotel.
- 01 night of accommodation in the town of Machu Picchu.
TOUR MACHU PICCHU.
- 06:00 a.m. Upload by bus to Machu Picchu.
- 07:00 a.m. Visit the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
- Guided Tour in Machu Picchu. (Duration 2 hours).
- Bus descent from the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
- In the afternoon return by train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo.
- 2:55 p.m. Departure of the Aguas Calientes/Ollanta train.
- 4:31 p.m. Arrival at the Ollanta Station.
- Transfer by tourist bus from Ollanta/Cusco Station.
- 6:35 p.m. Arrival approx. to the City of Cuzco.
Includes/ Not Included
- Sacred Valley Tour.
- Buffet lunch.
- 01 Night of Accommodation in Machu Picchu Pueblo.
- Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Round trip train tickets.
- Up and down bus tickets.
- Entrance ticket to the Sanctuary of Machupicchu.
- Guide service.
- Transfer to the Cusco Hotel.
- Tourist Ticket
- Lunch in Machu Picchu Town
- Wear the mask and face shield at all times
- Bring a small backpack
- Bring your documents (Passport or DNI)
- Bring sunscreen, hats and/or caps, etc.
- Bring rain ponchos
- Bring repellent
- Carry water at all times