Highly recommended for our visitors who want to take advantage of their stay and visit as much as possible.
This option is very recommended because the first day we visit the Sacred Valley of the Incas, the places that will be visited are the archaeological site of Pisac, lunch in Urubamba, and Ollantaytambo, where you will have more time to visit and appreciate all its charm.
In the evening we will take the train from Ollanta Station to the town of Aguas Calientes, where we will spend the night in a hotel.
The next day we will leave early from the hotel to enjoy the visit to the Sanctuary of Machupicchu, where you can appreciate the beautiful sunrise in Machupicchu and then give the start of the tour.
You will also have time to visit the small town of Aguas Calientes, which is a very attractive and warm place for visitors.
Reservations must be made in advance.
Departures are daily.
This tour can be taken in 02 companies: Perurail and Incarail.
Consult the schedules and type of train service.
- 07:40 hrs. Pick up from your hotel for the beginning of the tour.
- 08:00 hrs. Start of the Sacred Valley Tour.
- Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Visit Pisac, lunch in Urubamba and Ollantaytambo.
- 16:36 hrs. Train departure. Travel by InkaRail train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes.
- 18:10 hrs. Arrival to Aguas Calientes town.
- Transfer to the hotel.
- 01 night in hotel in Aguas Calientes (Machupicchu).
- 06:00 hrs. Bus ride to Machupicchu.
- 07:00 hrs. Guide Tour in Machupicchu. (Duration 2 hours).
- Bus down to Aguas Calientes.
- 16:12 hrs. Return by train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo.
- 20:20 hrs. Arrival to the Cusco City.
Includes/ Not Included
- Sacred Valley Tour.
- Buffet lunch (Urubamba Restaurant).
- Train tickets round trip
- Hotel in Machupicchu Pueblo
- Breakfast at the hotel in Machupicchu Pueblo.
- Bus tickets up to and down
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Transportation back to Cusco
- Wear a face mask and face shield at all times.
- Carry a small backpack
- Wear sunscreen and hats, caps, etc.
- Carry repellent
- Bring rain ponchos
- Carry water at all times