This incredibly magical, wonderful, and enigmatic place is one of the “NEW WONDERS OF THE WORLD” and goes by the name of MACHUPICCHU.
Finally, our sole purpose is to explore the sanctuary of Machupicchu. A dream come true for many, visiting this sacred place will fill you with energy from the moment you cross the entrance. You will be in awe of the sacred mountains that surround it and the vegetation that decorates this beautiful area.
We invite you to make the visit with our family (Amaru Journey Peru agency) and allow the energy of this incredible Inca city to replenish you.
Bookings are 1 month in advance.
The departures are daily.
We offer the tour with two train companies:
MACHU PICCHU TOUR:
- 02:30 a.m. Pick up from your hotel for the start of the tour.
- The tourist bus trip from Cusco – Ollanta Station.
- 05:05 a.m. Departure of the Train from Ollanta to the Town of Machu Picchu.
- 06:35 a.m. Arrival of the train to the Town of Machu Picchu.
- Ascent by bus to the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
- Guided Tour in Machu Picchu. (Duration 2 hours).
- Bus descent from the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
- In the afternoon return by train from the Town of Machu Picchu – Ollantaytambo.
- 15:20 p.m. Train departure.
- 19:15 p.m. Arrival at Poroy Station.
- Transfer by tourist bus from Poroy/Cusco Station.
- 19:45 p.m. Arrival approx. to the City of Cuzco.
Includes/ Not Included
- Transfer Hotel / Train Station / Hotel.
- Roundtrip train tickets.
- Up and down bus tickets.
- Entrance ticket to the Sanctuary of Machupicchu.
- Guide service.
- Wear the mask and face shield at all times
- Bring a small backpack
- Bring your documents (Passport or DNI)
- Bring sunscreen, hats and/or caps, etc.
- Bring rain ponchos
- Bring repellent
- Carry water at all times