Highly recommended for our visitors who want to know with more time about the most important archaeological sites, especially the mountain of Huaynapicchu.
Departures are daily.
Check the following schedules.
Next, we present the itinerary:
DAY 1:CITY TOUR.
- Transfer from the Airport to Hotel.
- Check In in the Hotel.
- City Tour in the afternoon.
- Time: From 13:30pm to 18:30pm.
- Included: Tour bus and guide.
- Places visited: Qoricancha
- Temple, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay.
- Not Included: Tourist Ticket and Entrance ticket for the Temple of the Sun-Qoricancha.
DAY 2:SACRED VALLEY TOUR CONECTION TO MACHUPICCHU.
- 07:40 hrs. Pick-up from your hotel to start the tour
- 08:00 hrs. Begin the Sacred Valley tour
- Tour the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Visit Pisac, lunch in Urubamba, and continue to Ollantaytambo.
- 19:04 hrs. Train departure via Perurail from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes.
- 20:45 hrs. Arrive to the town of Aguas Calientes
- Transfer to the Hotel.
- 1 night at the hotel in Aguas Calientes (Machupicchu)
DAY 3:TOUR MACHUPICCHU 1 DIA.
- 06:00 hrs. Catch the bus to Machupicchu.
- 07:00 hrs. Explore Huaynapicchu Mountain.
- 09:00 hrs. Guided tour of Machupicchu (2 hours).
- Take the bus back to Aguas Calientes.
- 16:22 hrs. Board return train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo.
- 20:32 hrs. Arrive to Ollanta Station.
- 22:30 hrs. Approx. arrival to the city of Cusco.
- Transfer from Poroy Station to the city of Cusco/Hotel.