Different ways to visit the Andean landscapes on an adventure tour get no better than on ATVs. This adventure tour will fill you with adrenaline. You will be accompanied by expert guides who know the route and have been previously trained for this type of tour.
You can also become familiar with the famous tourist attractions such as Moray, the salt mines and the town of Maras.
Get excited by this wonderful tour!
Departures are daily.
Morning and evening shifts.
- 07:30 Hrs. Pick up from the hotel and then head for our transportation.
- 08:30 Hrs. Arrive at the village of Cruzpata where we will have 10 to 15 minutes of practice until the passengers are ready to start the tour.
- 09:00 Hrs. We start the journey with the ATVs to the experimental terraces of Moray
- Continue to the salt mines. On this route, we can appreciate the snow-capped Verónica and the snowy peaks of Chicon accompanied by a magical landscape in contact with nature and some inhabitants of the area
- 12:30 Hrs. After finishing our circuit, we head towards the town of Cruzpata where we await the transport that will take us back to the city of Cusco.
- 13:30 Hrs. Arrive at the city of Cusco
- Duration: 5 hours
- Morning and Evening Schedules: 7:30am-1:00pm —- 1:15pm-6:30pm
- Roundtrip transportation
- ATVs (Brand Honda TRX 250)
- Helmet (Go Pro friendly)
- Professional guide fluent in English and Spanish
- First-aid kit
- Tourist Ticket
- Tickets to salt mines
- Wear the mask and face shield at all times
- Bring a small backpack
- Wear comfortable clothing (preferably dark clothing)
- Bring your personal documents (Passport or DNI)
- Bring sunscreen, hats and/or caps, etc.
- Bring rain ponchos
- Carry water at all times and a small snack